Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Excitement

Dentist visit are never excited. . . but when they tell you you have no cavities. Hmm I love hearing that. I'm not the best at brushing my teeth but I do. My poor sister who always brushes her teeth has two little ones and has to get her wisdom teeth pulled :( My little sister has two cavities. But she never brushes.
        In a way I hate teeth. They cause so many problems. I've had headgear, braces on the top four teeth, and then braces everywhere for about two years. I hate them with a strong passion. They said that they would probably take them off in the upcoming fall. If they don't I will find a way myself. No joke. I'm sick of the pain and problems they cause. I want a pretty smile, not one that has metal. So there.

   July 14, Savannah, her friend, Bryce, Efrain, and me are going to Harry Potter 7 part 2 at midnight. I'm so excited. I've gone to 4 midnight premiers. this will be my 5th. I love waiting in line and then watching the movie. Hopefully I don't fall asleep. Our showing doesn't start till 12:25......crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment