Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last the Best

We did it. We're done. I'm about to pass out of tiredness ;) (Like my word?)
My weekend has been amazing. Friday solo competition I was against 3 other girls. One was from my studio, and one was from my first solo comp and she beat me then but.........I did good this time :) I got QUEEN! and......... the highest point out of all the other intermediate dancers. (And there were a lot) I got 50 bucks :) I was so happy and then today all the dances I was in got first. Womens work got high point and so did African :D


 The seniorS were way tired so like Sheridan we took a short nap :)
The crazy people I know...........I kind of like them :/

 SOme of the senior team :) I really don't want to see them go :(
 All our awards. I think we got sixteen first places for the studio. Way to go Charisma!
 After awards I stop by the tennis court and played with Kaden, Noah, Gavin, and Sammy.
 I finally got Kaden to smile in a picture :D
Me's eyes :)

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful eyes you have, my dear! I'm glad you had a great competition season. You win some, you lose some. That's the nature of life. The trick is to enjoy the wins, be a good sport in the loses, and enjoy the ride. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are Some eyes!.... Sweet. Good job!

    ReplyDelete