Thursday, April 14, 2011

~Spring Break~

Well, for my Spring Break so far I've spent some time with my favorite sister, cleaned the house (multiple times), Watched movies, Stay up way Late, Read (New Moon. heheh I love this series), Snuggles with my new boyfriend (It's not what you think it is. My stuffed Elephant. I love love love elephants!), and yesterday night I needed to get out of the house so I went to see if a certain someone was at tennis court well, nobody I knew was there so I continue with my short bike ride in the wonderful sunshine, (I really hoped that I would get tan. Didn't happen) I did run into my friend Hunter. We talked and turned out he was headed for the tennis court so I followed him back enjoying his company cause I had been home all alone. He asked if I wanted to play I said no unless somebody wanted to get hit by my bad, terrible tennis skills. I watched but he finally (I don't know how he convinced me) I played a little bit but I sucked. I watched more until more of his family came with food and Hunter also convinced again me to eat some then I started playing with him and his family. I felt like a fool but I actually very surprisingly got good. I was still scared I'd look like a fool doing a real game because we were just doing a warm up exercise. I had a blast and Hunter promised he'd teach me more during the summer. I'm planning on holding him to his promise cause I really did enjoy swinging a racket. I did go home with a injured wrist. I might (just might) pick up Tennis and I promise you it has nothing to do with Hunter! I'm excited for next week. I get to go back to Dance! Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. AH!! I love your posts!! I'm so glad you are having a great week. I wish we'd been able to play again. I work tomorrow night and all day on saturday. :( But ya'll are coming HERE for dinner on sunday. I think you should bring Tangled from the redbox and we'll watch it on Grandma's new big screen after I make yummy food! :) I love you.

    p.s. Our mugs are delayed and won't be ready until saturday, which means mom will probably have to pick them up or I can get it on monday.

    ReplyDelete