Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Boys

 
 Efrain: I've know this kid since 7th. He was my very first friend at Mapleton Jr. He is such a great friend to me. Always makes me laugh. He can have his bad moments but his good moments out shine the bad. :) He is pretty great!
 Drake: You could never say a bad thing about this boy. He is too perfect! He is in my math class and I can always go to him for help. He is super smart! He was also my first dance when I turned 14 and got to go to the school dances. He is pretty close to perfect!
 Kaden: Well, where do I start. . . He has been a close friend for a year now. But we are so close that it seems like its been a life time. :) Last Fall we became ballroom partners. He is pretty fantastic. He hasn't dropped me!. . . yet. We've had our ups and downs but I've always found myself come back to him for help and just to feel important. He is 10 months older which doesn't seem bad but it is. This is his last year at Jr. high and then he is growing up and moving on to high school. It wouldn't be so bad, but I am not going to the same high school so this year is really our last. Hopefully we will still find time to see each other and be absolutely silly. I'll have to watch out for him cause he is sure the ladies man ;) He is amazing!
Hunter: (the one in the middle) I've know him for a year now and like most people we've had our problems but this kid means a lot to me. He might drive me crazy sometimes but I still love him ;) He is super fun to be around when he is himself and not trying to impress some other girl or his friends. I love playing football with him even though he can beat me everytime. He is awesome!

Bryce:  He has been my best friend for about 7 months now. I can always go to him and just tell him about everything. He is so sweet even when I don't deserve it! I love his family too! He isn't always happy but I'm working on that part :) He is very mature. Compared to other guys he is pretty special. Sometimes people mistake us for siblings. And him as the older one when in reality I'm the older one. He is just a guy and looks older :) I love him very much as a brother and friend. He is my dear friend.

Matt: He was my ballroom partner for a year and a half until our director spilt us up. It was hard! and still is. We are just a great bundle of fun together! We never shut up but we always learned our cheorography. He treats me like I'm his younger sister. Teases me and messes with me. He also yells at me (or trys too) when I'm doing something wrong. He makes sure I'm liking the right kind of guy ans all that stuff. He can ALWAYS, always make me laugh. He is such a happy person to be around and has a wonderful sense of humor. He is Funny! :)

My family always makes fun of me and all the guys I know and hang out with. They always ask "So which one is winning the competition this week?" It makes me laugh.  I have come to an understanding that half the time, for me, guys are much more enjoyable to be around then girls. I do have one guy in mind but I'm 14 and I don't need to choose. I love being with these guys and love watching live life to its fullest! They are amazing to me. And there are more then just the ones I posted about. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great perspective Faith. I love you to bits and you need to hold onto that train of thought for the rest of your life. Don't let them ever pressure you into doing something you don't want to. I'm very glad and grateful you are having such a wonderful experience with friends (and sometimes not so great).

    Nanna

    ReplyDelete